GPOY, like shit,
Today, I am so damn glad that the Lord didn’t swoop down & make his presence felt. Otherwise, I would have never experienced the AMAZINGNESS that is ordering Dominos Pizza over the internet! I had long heard of the service being made available, but had never tried until I spent the evening not feeling like going to find anything to eat while tuning into WWE Monday Night Raw (yes, I still watch wrestling - deal). Upon searching the web for places that would deliver, I then began craving pizza. I had long been a fan of Dominos, so I was merely going to search for the number to call, then ALAS! The ‘Order Online’ option in big ass red letters caught my attention! I couldn’t believe it - and no one was going to ruin this awesome moment for me. I quickly navigated through all of the prompts with ZERO difficulty, and was able to order everything to my exact tastes. PLUS, I had MUTHAFUCKIN’ EXACT CHANGE!!!!! But it gets even better, after I had done all of the confirming for my order, I then was made aware of a ‘tracking bar’ I could use to see the progress of my order! Like, what?! YES, I am not playing. It literally goes from, “Johnny took your order at 9:30” to “Brittany has put it in the oven!” to letting you know that “Brad is delivering it to your home!” Everything was just happening so quickly & much to my enjoyment. I couldn’t get over it, & just thinking about how amazing the process was, I got so enthused that I unconsciously tipped the delivery man with 7 damn dollars! Bitch, gas is too damn high! Either way, I highly recommend for all of the lazy asses like myself to use this service. Whether you like Dominos or not, just make yourself aware of it because it can possibly turn your whole day around. Shit, look what it did for me.
THIS shit….. LMAOOOOOOO
The realization is sad..
Well I’ll be…
LMFAOOOO the fact that i know NONE of those damn leaves though!
one of ‘em gotta be weed… gotta.
- I’m loud.
- I’m obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- For the most part I don’t like people.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear makeup. (like, once a week)
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces.
- I change my hair color often.
- I straighten my hair often.
- I have a piercing.
- I’m in a relationship now
- I’m forever alone
- I have a crush
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did
- I’ve been in love more than two times
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least five friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I can trust at least five people with my life.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has died.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 hours on the computer straight. (wtf how is that even possible?)
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I love music.
- I download music.
- I buy CDs (i pretty much exclusively buy on iTunes or Amazon)
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days Of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked/loved CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Everwood.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve walked out while grounded.
- I’ve been brown.
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair.
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole class for a month.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed Math
- I’ve failed another class.
- A teacher has called my parents.